Claris visits New York in this new board book edition of a very special Christmas adventure about courage, compassion and fashion, from the best-selling Claris series by acclaimed fashion illustrator Megan Hess.
In New York for winter was chic little Claris.
She'd travelled so far from her maison in Paris!
But Claris never imagined that this Christmas would involve a thrilling dash through the city to stop a cat burglar and save the day!
- First published in 2020, this hardy board book edition is perfect for readers aged one and up!
- The fourth Claris adventure from beloved children's author Megan Hess.
- The best-selling Claris series follows an adorable mouse who moves to Paris to follow her fashion dreams, for fans of Eloise and Olivia.
- Compassion never goes out of style!
- Destined to delight fashion-obsessed readers of all ages!
- Three-quarters of a million Claris books in print!
- Megan Hess has sold over 1.5 million books in over ten languages worldwide.
Children’s: picture books - activity books - early learning concepts
Age: From 1 to 99 years
H: 190mm W: 156mm