The ideal gift for all amateur and seasoned astronomers.
A comprehensive handbook to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the southern hemisphere. 6 pages for each month covering January-December 2024.
Diagrams drawn for the latitude of southern Australia, but including events visible from New Zealand and South Africa.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion.
- Advice on where to start looking
- Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
- Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2024
- Seasonal charts
- Details of dark sky sites
- Details of objects and events you might see in 2024
- Diagrams of notable events visible from Australia, and some for New Zealand and South Africa
Nature and the natural world: general interest, Mathematics and Science
Storm Dunlop, Wil Tirion, Collins Astronomy
H: 210mm W: 148mm Spine: 5mm
Weight: 170 grams