This book will inspire you to use more Maori language in the classroom, at home, at the beach, in the car, at the farm, in the playground, in the garden, on the farm, on the marae and while out shopping.
It includes plenty of new vocabulary and will help inspire children, teachers and parents to use the Maori words they already know, as well as adding new vocabulary and phrases.
- Children can find the vocabulary words in each illustration
- Te reo Maori vocabulary for each category
- Encourages readers to think about using te reo anywhere
- Favourite of children aged 3 - 8 years
- Includes English translation, activity ideas, guitar chords
Sharon Lee Holt, Claudia Gadotti
H: 210mm W: 297mm Spine: 3mm